2.1.13

Introduction



First of all; Happy New Year to everyone of you! I hope you had a wonderful time. Make the best of this new year!

Now let me introduce myself, I'm Kayleigh and I'm a 17 years old Dutchie. Ever since I was a little girl I've watched video's on YouTube about make-up and hair. I've tried a lot of all of those things on myself and on friends or sister, she said that I should start a blog, after a lot of pushes in my back from her here I am starting my own blog. 
What am I going to do on this blog? I will make some make-up tutorials, also some hair tutorials, I will write a review about some products. And another thing that I will be doing is keep you updated on my diet. Since it's a new year I've decided that I want to seriously start losing some weight. To keep me motivated I will write about it every week, I will say if it went bad and when it went amazing, literally everything. I also do this because maybe my readers also want to lose some weight and they get motivated by this. 

Thank you for reading this and stay tuned for more posts.

Love,

Kayleigh

1 comment: