4.1.13

Yves Saint Laurent lipstick





A little while ago I've purchased my first ever brand lipstick (with discount otherwise I would be too poor). I was looking for a good dark red matte lipstick for a while. I've bought several lipsticks from diffrent drugstore brands but they just weren't the perfect one. When I saw this baby from Yves Saint Laurent I was in love. Okay now let's be honest, a brand lipstick is more expensive than a drugstore one but for a little more money I have the perfect lipstick so it wasn't a waste of money.
So let's talk about the lipstick itself. This one is called the 'Rouge pour couture' number 32. It has a very classy and beautiful look. And in the lipstick the initials YSL are carved in it, I'm actually a little bummed I couldn't really get that very good on the picture. 
 It literally is the perfect winter colour. It's dark yet not too dark and it's matte. Maybe some of you prefer glossy over matte but I really don't. Another huge plus is that it stays longer than any other lipstick I own. 
To make a long story short, I have found the perfect lipstick.

Love,

Kayleigh

2 comments:

  1. Perfect is ie zeker! Dit is helemaal mijn kleur, en ik houd ook veel meer van matte :)

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Kayleigh!
    I'd love to see the make-up on you next time. (:

    Xox,
    Kimberley Jade
    thelittlewhitebird.com

    ReplyDelete