13.1.13

Weekly diet update





Week 2!
I want to say that this went just as great as last week but I would be lying if I did, and lying is bad. So I'm going to tell you the truth. 
As  you may have noticed already this week wasn't one of my best. We went to McDonald's, although I got a salad and some chicken nuggets. That day I've had more calories than I'm allowed to have, bad me. Friday we ate homemade pizza, also didn't feel very good about that one but I didn't have more calories than I'm allowed to. 
And another thing, yesterday it was my mother's birthday. What does that mean? Yes, we had pie. A lot. Including choclate pie, which I had. Al though I could have all of that I didn't feel very good about it..
Oh and do you remember how I said that I would start working out this week? Yeah, I forgot.. 
So to summarize, this was a pretty crappy week, let's make next week a better one!

A little side note, if you follow me on twitter you might have seen that I made a little video but the thing is that I have to find a good edit program and a good computer where I can edit it on.
I will keep you updated!

Love,

Kayleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment