20.1.13

Weekly diet update




First of all I want to apoligize for only posting once a week, if I had more time I would post more often and make video's. At the moment I'm just very busy with school since I'm in my exam year and I have to study a lot! When I find the time to make a video I definately will.
And the third week of my diet is over, I still haven't start working out yet since I'm extremely busy with school. Al though I went to play some icehockey with my family today but it was extremely cold so we didn't stay very long. But overall my week was pretty normal, haven't had more calories than I'm allowed to have. Al though I don't have the feeling that I was being very healthy.. I don't know why that is actually.
And I want to share you my motivation to lose weight, I have bought a gorgeous white summer dress in a size too small. I fit in it now but with all the curves it doesn't look wonderful. I want to fit in it and that it looks good on me. 
To motivate me the dress hangs in my room where I can see it everytime I walk in or out. 

That was pretty much my week and again I'm really sorry I don't post that often.
Love,

Kayleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment