1.3.13

L'Oreal Paris Lipgloss






First of all, sorry for my unpolished, not very beautiful looking nails and sorry for the third picture, I just saw that in the corner of my lips there's a little bit of lipgloss missing, FAIL!

Let's start talking about the product now shall we? I have totally forgotten what the name of the product is, I have searched the internet for a while to find it but I can't seem to find it anywhere. That's strange isn't it? The name 'L'Oreal Paris Infallible duo lipgloss'  keeps floating around in my head so you'll have to do with that.

I went in the store and I saw this one was in sale now at the Etos (if you want it run to the store because I am not sure if it end this week or not) so this actually was the second colour I tested (on the tip of my finger). I thought it looked like blood so I just took it because it looks like blood, sounds like I'm a creep which I am not I just think it's a really pretty shade of red. I normally don't go for lipglosses because I think they're sticky and don't have much pigment but this one is so pigmented, I am impressed. It really just looks like a lipstick. 

It comes in two steps, the first one is the lipgloss which obviously gives you the colour on your lips, I think lipstick works easier than this lipgloss but with the lipgloss you immediately have the colour you want, so it has it's pro's and con's.
The second step is the balm, I think it's for moisturizing but I'm not completely sure so don't trust me on my word for this one!

If you are curious how the lipgloss looks on me,I am wearing it in all the pictures.

Love,

Kayleigh

1 comment:

  1. Hij is echt heel mooi en staat je ook zo goed! Die laatste foto is prachtig! <3

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    Ps: Samen met mijn beste vriendin ben ik een renblog begonnen: www.chicksrunningonkicks.com

    ReplyDelete