24.2.13

Weekly diet update




First things first. How cute is that picture?! I really loved it when I saw it I went like aaaw that's cool, I want to use that on my blog.

This week I figured out that I keep hanging on the same weight for a while now in stead of losing weight. Which is not the effect that I want, at least not yet. So I really should start working out and doing those ab workouts, which I once again haven't done last week. Surprise surprise... I know it's quite annoying, I annoy myself as well so I am going to do the ab workouts next week. If I don't do them you can personally come over and hit me because I didn't do them. You can actually do that. But since I probably wouldn't really enjoy that I must do the ab workouts. 

This week I was feeling rather weird because I kept feeling hungry. Even though I have just had a meal. As you can guess I ate a bit more than I should have, two days this week. Which I feel quite bad about so today I was doing nothing, you know as you do, casually, and then I thought okay you really have to be serious with your diet if you want to walk around in short and skirts and cute dresses this summer and don't worry about your legs wiggling. So I will really really step it up this week which should also cause for more interesting blog updates.

About my list, I moslty started my day of with a cracker with diffrent toppings and a I don't know how you call it in English but it's some sort of cake but heathier (for the Dutch readers I am talking about ontbijtkoek). Is that an improvement? I think so since I sometimes would have just one bite of bread. 

I want to tell you something, my sister kind of talked my into also doing outfit posts on my blog since she thinks I have a great style. So expect more of my face on this blog soon. 

The harlem shake video from Leeuwarden is up! For a week now but I wanted to share it with you now. You can see it right here. Enjoy!

Love,

Kayleigh

2 comments:

  1. Je bent tenminste niet aangekomen ;) Work those abs!

    En je moet echt outfits gaan posten, hoor!

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    Ps: Samen met mijn beste vriendin ben ik een renblog begonnen: www.chicksrunningonkicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always start with a good breakfast! It'll keep you from getting hungry the rest of the day.

    Oh and I will punch you. Huaha.

    ReplyDelete