3.2.13

Two week update + concert





As you might have noticed I hadn't updated last week, shame on me! I wish I had a better explanation for that..
If you follow me on twitter you might have seen that I went to a concert last week, from The Script! The day after we went shopping in Amsterdam and sunday.. yeah sunday.. I just forgot to update. Sorry!

Now let's get back to subject, so last week. I don't remember a lot from it but I do remember that I didn't went to the gym and when the weekend came that I went to the concert I didn't eat very healthy. I ate chocolate and candy and some more candy and a doughnut for breakfast. Oh god I feel bad about that... But I can't change that and I thought okay one weekend not healthy, next week nothing but healthy. So said so kind of done..
This week I tried to eat healthy but in my head it went like CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE I NEED CHOCOLATE. Like seriously all week. And it didn't help one bit that we actually do have chocolate in our house so I have sinned and ate like one or two pieces of chocolate. Which isn't that bad compared to the weekend before so I don't feel very bad about that and the rest of the week I just ate normal so it didn't went that bad.

And now I would like to tell you about my weekend. If you don't approve you should just skip this part.
Friday I first went to school and after that my cousin and I went to the grocery store to get some (bad) food for in de car.
Once in the car and on our way to Amsterdam there seems to be traffic. Yeah.. In my head I was freaking out because I don't want to miss the concert. Luckily we didn't, we were at the Ziggadome just in time for the concert which also started a bit later than expected because there were a lot of people still outside.
My cousin and I were at our seats and the concert was really fun! They were speechless by our reaction and they were very funny and really good live. Which is a huge plus since there are a lot of artists who aren't good at all live. During the whole concert there was a grown up man who kept screaming WOOHOO right in my ear which I actually thought was funny.
Since it was a fun concert I decided to buy a T-shirt from The Script when the concert was over. After that we went to our hotel were we watched another concert on tv because I insisted, it was Ed Sheeran's concert at iTunes Festival. I'm a huge fan haha. 

The day after we went to Amsterdam, and I just got money from work and guess what? That's all gone now. Yup I went a little crazy. I will post a shopping haul video about that later!
Overall it was a very fun weekend and now I want to share one last thing with you. Last Wednesday I had this huge presentation which is important for my exams and it went so much better than expected. We've had a little rehearsal that day and I was very nervous it didn't went good at all so after that I was a bit freaked out that I would get a low grade but with the real deal it went good so I'm happy about that and now I also have more time for my blog because I was busy with that presentation a lot. 


So stay tuned for most posts and thank you all for reading!

Love,

Kayleigh

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Kayleigh!
    It's very hard at first but after two weeks or more with nothing but healthy food, you'll realise it's not that hard anymore. It's a matter of adjusting.

    See ya on friday!


    Kimberley Jade
    thelittlewhitebird.com

    ReplyDelete