22.2.13

Garnier Essentials Hydrating day care




To be honest I have never used things like this before. Until I got a free sample from the Ici Paris XL and I thought okay I am going to try this one out. And I loved it. The woman who worked there told me it was a hydrating moisturizer so I went to a drug store and looked for one, which was kinda hard since most of the moisturizers have anti-age stuff in there and let's be honest I don't need that (yet). I am only seventeen so if I already got wrinkles on this age I should be worried haha. 
So after a while of walking around I found this one from Garnier, there are grapes in there so it smells amazing. It also amazes me how little of the product I need to cover my full face.
If you haven't noticed yet I love this moisturizer. Before I used this I really didn't like how foundation would look on me after I have had a shower. The skin on my forehead get's really dry and I tried a few things but nothing really helped with it but this moisturizer does help and I am so happy with that.
Basically I use this almost everyday, some days I forget but whenever I have had a shower I immediately put this on my face.

To make a long story short, I love this product and I would recommend it if your skin is a bit dry like mine. 

Stay tuned for a new post this sunday.

Love,

Kayleigh

1 comment:

  1. Echt een hele goede aanschaf van je! Ik vind 'm ook fijn, hahahaha!

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    Ps: Samen met mijn beste vriendin ben ik een renblog begonnen: www.chicksrunningonkicks.com

    ReplyDelete