15.2.13

Ombre hair






Finally an other post than a diet one! I ombre'd my hair! Finally, I wanted ombre hair for soooo long so in December I went to the hairdresser but she said that my hair wasn't in a good condition, it was too dry because of many dye's before.. So what I did was try and make it healthy again so I could get an ombre and I could! 
I went with Kimberley because she wanted ombre hair as well but she didn't get it in the end so she stayed supporting me.

The hairdresser first dyed my hair brown again because I already had dyed my hair brown and then she teased half of my hair which looked ridiculous but that was so there wouldn't be an obvious line from brown to blonde and then it was time to put the blonde in and I was getting a bit nervous by now but it all worked out. 

Since my hair was very dry before and there's peroxide on the ends again (I say again because I've had very blonde hair before, it was almost white.. The cause of the bad health of my hair) I am going to take very good care of my hair again now!

Thank you all for reading.

Love,

Kayleigh

2 comments: