10.2.13

Weekly diet update





Yay another week dieting is done! And guess what I've finally done? I went to the gym! Now before you start to get all yay finally it was just once.. Oops.
Monday I said okay I'm going to go to the gym but I don't really feel like it, and you can guess how that ended. Yup I didn't went to the gym but I did got a message from my cousin saying that she wanted to go the gym anytime soon so i said okay Wednesday we are going to the gym so we did. I guess that's the trick for me, I need someone to go with so I won't let them down on not going. 
And about the eating in the past week, I can't really remember a lot of it. It's so weird it's kind of a blur but I'm going to try and tell you some things.
I remember that I didn't had a good breakfast often which I actually never really have, bad habit.. I need to start my day with a good breakfast from now on. According to my Calorie Counter I was very good! I didn't eat more than I should have except friday. I went clubbing friday and somehow when I'm on a night out I can't not have alcohol. Why is that? So that's actually only oh wait no the second low point in my week. 
I have decided that I'm going to do a 'things I should do from now on' list according to my weekly diet update from now on.
So here's the first one;
-Write down some key words about the week so I can actually make a good blog post.
- Start the day of with a good breakfast. 
- Go to the gym three times a week.

That's about it and I promise you that there will be a new post on here Wednesday. I'm not going to reveal what it's about yet ;)

Love,

Kayleigh

1 comment:

  1. I would never have gone to the hairdresser without you. It's basicly the same thing. You don't want to dissapoint the other so you go.
    I need a gym partner too. We're all lazy asses. So I understand haha.

    Looking forward to your new post and goodluck!

    ReplyDelete